*Get your date booked early*
Even if you don't know exactly what you need or want, once we're booked the date is yours. It's no problem to add or subtract services as your plans get more definite. There are very few professional wedding guitarists and singers, so we book up fast. I will fill nearly all the prime dates, so book early. Then we'll have plenty of time to put everything together as your plans evolve.
The Essential Ceremony Music Package:
*Instrumental or vocal music from my song lists during your pre-ceremony as guests arrive ( this is an important time for gathering folks and setting the tone ) Then, of course, your ceremony with processionals and recessionals, and possibly a song during the ceremony...a unique alternative to a reading. And finally we'll add a song or two post ceremony as guests disperse .
*All set up time and travel time is included.
*Like all my prices, this is a flat rate ...no overtime charges if you start late or run over.
* Includes our phone sessions and/or meetings within 50 miles of Concord for planning purposes. I 'll help you choose and plan the perfect music
PRICE: Pre-ceremony/ceremony: $475 (Weekday or off-season $425)
The Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Music Package:
* Pre-ceremony/ceremony package above with Live cocktail hour music added.
* This is my most popular option and really special touch for a reasonable price. Live music during cocktails, either vocal (Recommended) or instrumental. Live music keeps the momentum going from ceremony to reception. I promise that your guests will love this.
*Includes all additional set-ups and set-up time.
PRICE: Pre-ceremony/ceremony/cocktail hour : $600 (Weekday $525)
COCKTAIL HOUR ONLY: $300
"Dwight was fantastic! He was wonderful every step of the way. He was very detailed during the planning process ensuring the music would be perfect for our wedding. He has great energy. He is very flexible, affordable, and a great musician. I'm so glad we chose Dwight!"
* CEREMONY MICROPHONES : A clip on lapel mic or microphone on a stand for your officiant and/or readers and to pick up your vows. (Usually a good idea outdoors for anything over about 50 guests ) PRICE: $100
* YOUR SPECIAL SONG : Given sufficient lead time, I will learn and arrange a vocal or guitar instrumental of your special song that is not on my song lists. This is can be for your processional, a mid-ceremony song, or for your first dance as part of a dinner music package. PRICE: $150
* JUSTICE OF THE PEACE/OFFICIANT: As a JP, I offer unique packages of officiating your ceremony as well as providing music. This simplifies your planning, and adds a smooth intimate flow to the ceremony...It makes it easier to create your own unique plan. Prices vary depending on the complexity and size of your ceremony, but you will likely save a bit compared to separate vendors. We can also package officiating with live cocktail hour and/or dinner music. VIEW OFFICIANT SERVICES AND PRICES
* LIVE DINNER MUSIC: Your guests will really remember live music during dinner . It's a special more personal touch. My style is professional, but relaxed and informal, more intimate than a DJ playing recorded music.
*Includes a wireless mic for toasts, introductions, etc.
*Includes MC services, handling introduction of bride and groom*, toasts, announcements, first dances, etc.
* ( I no longer do introductions of full wedding parties, as it proved too difficult to coordinate while playing live. I suggest a more personalized alternative of having a friend or family member who actually knows everyone handle the introductions. I provide the mic for this and I will handle cueing up and playing the introduction music . This actually turns out much more memorable than the typical approach.)
*One of the coolest things I offer during dinner is live music for your first dance as husband and wife and for parent dances. It's very romantic. I can also play your recorded dance song through my sound system. LIVE DINNER MUSIC PRICE: $300
Although I play 80% of weddings without attending rehearsal, I am happy to come to your rehearsal if you like, provided that I am free schedule-wise. It is always fun for me to meet folks beforehand and we can iron out some of the small details together. Price: $200
If You would like live music during your rehearsal dinner, we can do that as well. ( I will provide a wireless mic for any speeches/toasts, and attending the actual rehearsal is included in the price ). Price:$250
We can put together any combination of services you need from the possibilities above. We can even put all of this together, so you can have start to finish music and sound reinforcement taken care of... for much less than the price of most DJ's or bands.
EVEN IF YOU DON"T KNOW YET WHAT SERVICES YOU NEED, I SUGGEST YOU RESERVE YOUR DATE NOW
There are a lot of possible combinations to consider... and, in fact, plans often change. Most important for now...get your date reserved with one of the basic packages. As I said above, even if you don't know exactly what you need or want, once we're booked the date is yours. Every year I'm contacted by quite a few couples who waited a few weeks only to find out that their date is no longer available. Contact me with your questions so we can book now.
Cost of Live Ceremony Music
* The average cost of a wedding in 2018 was $30,100 . ( This is a national average, and the New England states have traditionally been very close to the national averages)
*The average cost for live ceremony music was $588 ...That's about 2% of the total wedding cost , a definite bargain for what live music adds to the tone and atmosphere of a wedding.
( taken from TheKnot's survey of 13,000 brides :
COCKTAIL HOUR/DINNER EXAMPLES: